Get involved in Screenwriters Association of Santa Barbara! We need people to join the board to keep our meetings going. In this meeting, we want to hear from you. What would you like to see for coming year?
We want our members to be a part of the conversation. So if you attend our meetings, we hope you will get involved in keeping our organization going.
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!
Elections are held every year in September, and we are reaching out to our community to see who is available to support and keep our organization running.
TALENT DIRECTOR / SPEAKER COORDINATOR:
The most support we need is in finding speakers. We'd love to find an industry angel who believes in supporting the arts locally who can connect us with talent to share their stories.
PR & SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR:
It would be great to get more engagement with our online audience, so we are in need of someone to manage our Facebook and Twitter pages, as well as posting to local forums.
Here are all of the roles within the organization, if you'd like to step up to contribute in one of these areas, let us know:
- Director (Currently Lyza Fontana)
- Event Coordinator (Currently Melissa Wilent)
- Treasurer (Manage funds from donations) (Currently Chuck Kent)
- Speaker Coordinator (find and communicate with speakers)
- PR & Social Media contributor (post events on local forums and social media)
- Blogger (to write recaps of the event)
Contact us if you are interested in getting involved!